måndag 11 maj 2009

Kenzo - Kenzo Amour Le Parfum


I have write about Kenzo Amour earlier. And I really like Kenzo Amour, even tough I still haven´t manage to buy a big bottle of it. Well, that make me wonder if I still like it as much as I think I do. Because it´s possible to find a little bottle of Kenzo Amour for less than 20 euro.
But I like it, even tough there appearantly are perfumes I like more, or at least decide to buy before Kenzo Amour. I compared Kenzo Amour with People of the Labyrinths Luctor et Emergo, and then got the suggestion that I should try Kenzo Amour Le Parfum, and well... now I finally did that.
If Kenzo Amour is a quitely liked perfume, Kenzo Amour Le Parfum is more like passion. Oh, really this is wonderful! Addictive! Charming! Sensual! Sexy!
It do have a lot in common with Kenzo Amour, but it is more dense and deeper. It´s like all the notes are pretty much the same, but more of them, they are more fleshy, darker and much more sensual. If Kenzo Amour is a glimpse of a beautiful geisha in a lane in Kyoto during daytime, Kenzo Amour Le Parfum is the late evening and night time version of Kenzo Amour. The smell of incense is sweet, opulent and sensual, or is it really incense or it is the smoke from a opium den I can smell? It´s said that opium smoke is the best scent there is, I have no idea, but it would be interesting to find out! ;)
The white powdery softness, the florals and the caressing sothness is still there. But with a weight and substans that make Kenzo Amour kind of bland. Kenzo Amour Le Parfum smells so good, so much and so dense it almost smells forbidden. Sitting here and writing about it and knowing that I will go out with my little dog after finnishing feels like almost inappropriate. What if I meet a unfamiliar man while wearing this during time day, it is a strange feeling.
To me Kenzo Amour Le Parfum is a perfume to wear in intimate moments, a perfume that holds so much pleasant indulgement that it is something to share only with you lover. Now I happen to be a real slut when it comes to perfumes, so I will of course wear Kenzo Amour Le Parfum on a lot of other occations, but I guess you can understand the feeling of it. Bad enough, really bad actually, is that my husband don´t really understand the greatness of it. He don´t particular like Kenzo Amour and even if he find Kenzo Amor Le Parfum a little better, he isn´t at all impressed.
I can´t really understand why, it has everything men use to like in perfumes, vanilla, softness and something that smells like it´s eatable some delicate ricepudding with caramellised coating served with jummy cherry topping. Do you know something about how men catch Kenzo Amour/ Le parfum? Maybe it´s a perfume especially popular with women?
Well, according to me, it can´t be so mych better than Kenzo Amour Le Parfum, in this genre. For me, it´s the ultimate comfort-scent. It give my senses a feeling of weight, a feeling of glowing skin, light breath and the wind trough a slightly open window. The feeling after...
Thankfully I swapped so I´ve got me 3 ml (!) of this wonderful creation, but guess if I will hunt a big bottle as soon as the 3 ml are about to be finnished. I will never lack a bottle fo this in my collection!
Amazingly longlasting, really good sillage, will take up space in any occation. And after what I can find at the net, it´s more than worth it´s price. So if you haven´t yet tried it, what are you waiting for, go get it, pronto!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar