lördag 16 januari 2010

You are not forgotten...


I haven´t write anything here in a coupple of days, but I haven´t forget about you or the blog, I promise. But after the pleasant scents from Histoires de Parfums I didn´t feel like writing about anything else for a while. And I don´t have any perfumes at home that urge me to write about them. But, I´ve got some samples that I have start thinking about...


And I got a lot of things to look forward to. A very special SWEDISH perfume project that one of my readers remind me of. Thank you so much, I had totally forgot about it, but I am so glad that you remind me. More about it soon (at least I hope so).


Samples from Serge Lutens and Parfumerie generale is on it´s way to me. That is so exciting. And I will also test some perfume oils soon...


Today it won´t be that much perfumes, today I am making "palt" (a northswedish speciality) to the whole family.





Pic: Coloria

1 kommentar: