måndag 13 september 2010

The result of the draw!

Diana
solocha
Bellatrix
Lizzie
Ylva
Lotta
Julia
Helle
Ulrika E
lovethescents
Hanna
kjanicki
Susanna
steff
pklagrange
Therese
Habit Man
Em
Ines
sue
Maria G
Susanne B
Anonym
Nilla
Timestamp: 2010-09-13 07:10:44 UTC

Congrats to Diana, you have won a sample of Sharp and a sample of Craft and a little surprise sample. And also congratulations to solocha, you have won a sample of Craft and a surprise.

Send your addresses to my hotmail and I´ll send the samples to you. Thank you to all the particiapnts of this drawing, I´ll have an other soon, I wish you better luck then.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Rebella: I'm so happy to win the prize! This is exactly what I wanted to try, thank you so much for your blog and new additions.

    solocha

    SvaraRadera
  2. Den här kommentaren har tagits bort av skribenten.

    SvaraRadera