torsdag 2 september 2010

When I think about Iceland...





I guess that I´m not that unique when I think about Iceland.

I think about:
- going there and bathing in hot springs
- going there and riding on Icelandic horses
- the volcano Eyjafjallajökull that got an eruption this spring and mesing up all the air traffic over Europe.
- the talented and pretty Icelandic singer/artist Björk.

No, I don´t think that much about perfumes in connection to iceland, not until now that is... Soon, there will be a review or two about some very, very special Icelandic perfumes. The thing is that I can´t decide what to write about them and how to start, cause they´re really something special.

2 kommentarer:

  1. I am very intrigued by your mention of Icelandic fragrances. I've never heard of any, nor do I know what's popular among Icelandic women/men. I look forward to hearing all about them/it :-)

    SvaraRadera
  2. Forgot to mention that the closest scent, geographically, to anything Icelandic hat i have tried is Kristiansand NY--Norwegian perfumers combine the scents of Norway with urban NY. Love it :-)

    SvaraRadera