fredag 4 februari 2011

Not a post, but a link to a post...

I have been a little lazy the alst week and not manage to write even a single post to the blog. Tomorrow I hope I manage to write together a little piece on L'Artisan´s new fragrances Traversee du Bosphore. Apart from that I´m in the middle of trying two really interesting Italian perfume lines AND also the new Serge Lutens Jeux de peau. More about them all soon.

Today I´ll just link to an article at Ca fleure bon, my first posting for them:
http://www.cafleurebon.com/forever-amber-fragrances-a-love-story-heart-of-gold-draw/
I feel really honored to write for them since they´ve some "worldknown" perfume writers with great passion, knowledge and ambition. Thanks to dear Michelyn that gave me this opportunity. :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar